Monday, January 7, 2008

Reliv - Expensive and Unnecessary Scheme

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Please note that due to not having stable access to the Internet, I am not able to update my blog as often as I would like. If you have had a bad experience with Reliv or the business, please email it to me at relivwatchdog@gmail.com

Expensive and unnecessary pyramid scheme product
by floridianlife ,Dec 30 '04

Pros: Vitamin drink
Cons: Expensive! No positive health effects. Consumer advised by Dr. to discontinue use.

A guest speaker came into our Rotary Club meeting last year and gave a RELIV presentation about this "miracle health food". We were told that this product would cure joint pains, headaches and improve energy levels. I was even told that I could become younger looking over time. The pressure to buy the product was heavy since the guest was "a friend " of a member. I bought a can of this product since it was multivitamins and I figured it wouldn't hurt me. I spent about $140.oo on Reliv Now and the RELIV fiber drink. I faithfully consumed this product for 31 days until the can was empty. It was very expensive and I didn't feel as well as I normally do when taking my multivitamin tablet with iron. I also developed a rash on my hands and my treating physician told me that the RELIV product provided me too much vitamin A. He instructed me not to take it anymore but to eat a healthy balanced diet. To add salt to the wound, the RELIV seller kept calling me to try to get me to become a distributor for them. This was a pyramid setup.

No comments: