Thursday, September 6, 2012

Terrible Side Effects of Reliv

Below is a comments we got from one of our readers. Thank you for taking the time to write. Sadly many Reliv distributors don't care about the products or you as much they care about making money. This is one of the great evils of MLMs. It's a lot like gambling. Once you get started it's hard to stop. But sadly, companies like Reliv, can't rely on selling their products in the store as once someone tasted them they would stop.

"Words don't express my graitude that there is a place that is telling the TRUTH!!!!! It's a relief to know that other's have had the same bad experiences and I'm not the only one; or crazy to feel the way I do. I too had a terrible reaction to Reliv, when I confessed it to the people that sold it to me they immediately said, "Up the dose!" In hindsight I can't believe I was dumb enough to believe that rhetoric...but I double it as I was instructed. Within no time I was nearly suicidal...no energy, living in a fog and crying over everything. I literally could not stop crying. Plus the symptoms I was trying to cure were no better. What I find the scariest about this product is the promotors are abosolute robots and cannot believe it when they come up against failure. You see, it's my fault that it didn't work. They can still maintain their 100% success rate. Yes folks Reliv "works" for everyone. Ha! It wouldn't be possible to get everyone in the world to agree that the same candy bar was "good" to the taste, much less good for you! These folks (sellers) have lost touch with reality! I see the product as poison and I always will. Sadly I got my 90+ grandmother on the stuff when I knew no better and she too felt poisioned. She was having night sweats like a woman in menopause! Sadly I wonder if it contrbuted to her demise...because she was never well after trying Reliv. Shame on you Reliv sales people. Start listening to your clients!"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have also had a horrible experience with reliv. I took the chocolate reliv product"now" friday night february 6. 2016. It was on an empty stomach before bedtime. While I was watching TV , I felt like an itchy burning sensation in my throat and right ear. I told my husband to watch me in case I had to go to the hospital for an allergic reaction. My stomach pain got slightly worse .Being a retired nurse I checked my blood pressure with my blood pressure cuff it was 98/60. My pulse was 52. Both readings were too low for me. I monitored myself for about 2 hours Until my blood pressure regulated itself to normal. The itchy burning feeling subsided after 1 hour but my saliva tasted like stomach acid. I felt a little better the next day , But my saliva still tasted funny. I will never take that product again.
Sincerely, Mrs.J. Chadwick ,LVN

Unknown said...

Hi! Is there any side effects for Reliv Now for Kids? your reply is much appreciated. thanks!

The_Reliv_Watchdog said...

Good Morning,

The biggest thing to consider when taking any product is what's added. Do some research into Soy and what it can do to Children. Also look at some of chemicals used in the Reliv Now, such as the sweeteners. So many companies think they are helping the world by removing sugar but they add chemicals that are so much worse.

Joshua

H.S. said...

I just bought Reliv Now Kids (Chocolate Flavor) I am now scared to have my child continue taking it, he’s been taking it for 2 weeks already.. Any comments that I should know?

Anonymous said...

My 3 year old has been taking Reliv Kids Now for almost 2 weeks with no noticeable effects yet. Now I am scared to have him continue taking it.. Any comments on this product? Should i still continue? All reviews I read are all good reviews, good thing I came across your post.

The_Reliv_Watchdog said...

Hi, The best thing I can suggest to you would be to do some research about the effects of Soy on the human body, especially children. You should be able to find both positive and negative info online. Once you've read about it, you will need to make a decision yourself. Your distributor only cares about making money and they will tell you many wonderful stories but few of them can be trusted. There are so many other wonderful options on the market now that don't have soy and aren't being sold by a Multi Level Marketing company. Other things to consider would be finding a product that's Non-GMO and Organic. Hope this helps!

Mommyhere said...

I ordered reliv product thru shoppe online?the price is down from 1900 to 1520.my queation is it is safe?

The_Reliv_Watchdog said...

I'm not exactly sure why you'd want to feed this stuff to your kids. Reliv isn't safe for children' period. Go buy an organic multi vitamin from the local nutritional store.

Unknown said...

true???