Saturday, September 22, 2012

Your Stories Wanted

It's really hard to believe, we are at, 96,600 all time views of our blog. You guys have been awesome and I never thought it would get anywhere near this. Just a little bit longer and we will hit 100K. Reliv isn't everything you are told it is and I think this helps prove it. People want options and so we give it to them here. You get a chance to see what Reliv doesn't tell you. I am sure that every distributor has had lots of people say the products don't work for them or have had a negative effect on them but sadly they don't tell you this. They only care about making money, not your health.

If you have a negative story about the business or product, please send it to me or leave a comment. Your story might help someone else.

Please don't bother to leave positive stories. The Reliv Distributors are sharing these like the plague or you can read them on the Reliv website. So don't leave them as they won't get posted.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today is day 4 of "burping up" and cramping due to my horrible reliv " for kids chocolate now" nightmare. The diarrhea stopped. but I have a slight metallic taste in my mouth and a headache in my right temple. My tongue feels like there is a "film" on it. Brushing my teeth did not help. I telephoned POISON CONTROL (1-800-222-1222) today. The lady I talked to was very nice and told me that I could have had a reaction to some of the other ingredients. She told me that the ingredient Chromium Polynicotinate has been linked to cancer and can leave a metallic taste in ones's mouth. Also Dicalcium Phospate can cause diarrhea ,stomach cramps and headache. I can't believe that they would put these two ingredients into a "chocolate now" dietary supplement for children! let alone adults. I was told if the symptoms persist or get worse to go the ER. I am hoping this will get out of my body soon!