Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Reliv is Creating Conflict of Interests - Reliv is MLM

Below is a response that we received today from one of our readers. I am so thankful that people like this are willing to share their experiences they had with Reliv.

"I was recently put on Reliv by my Doctor. He said it was natural and that the percentages of nutrient value was 100% unlike pill supplements. I was to drink this 3 times a day and see him in six weeks. He said they would follow up with me during that time. He put me on three products; Original, Innergize and Fibrestore and I was to stop all the supplements I had been taking. I found that I was tired all the time and my eyes were itchy and burning. I have never done well on any soy products and this product is soy-based. I only could do the Reliv for a week and had to stop to see if the Reliv was the problem. I went to a person who does muscle testing and she found these products were not a good thing for me. Once off the product, I felt better and was taking my original supplements. Still, since I had spent so much money for them I decided to give it another try. Same thing... just didn't feel very good when on this product. Today the doctor's wife called me. She is the one who stays in contact with the people who are put on this. I had already deduced this was a MLM company from the literature he gave me. She told me to go back on the products and cut down the amount of powder I use from one scoop to 1 teaspoon per serving. She also told me she would call me several times during the first month and have me listen in on other people's testimonies of what the product did for them and also to the 'business' information. I told her I would not be interested in being a distributor, she said that was okay but it was at the end of each testimonial. I am rather upset about this. I don't and won't listen to these testimonials. I am not going to take anymore of this product. I am disappointed in my doctor for doing this. He's a very nice doctor and he follows a more natural practice instead of prescribing drugs. But, now I may have to change doctors to avoid the uncomfortable situation that has arisen from this product and how it affects me."

I think it's absolutely WRONG for a doctor to be prescribing any MLM products to his patients. This is a conflict of interest.

And sadly this doctor has either been misled himself or is outright lying to you. Reliv is not a Natural product. If you take a moment to look at the ingredients from any one of them products, most of the items listed are chemicals.

I am not sure how long ago you purchased these products but Reliv does offer a 100% money back guarantee and so if it hasn't been more than a month you could ask for your money back.

I DO NOT sell any vitamins and I will never be involved in any MLM again. But if you want to check for yourself, here are a few natural products.

Dr. Organics - www.puredrorganics.com

Lifeforce - http://lifeforce.net/

Eniva Vibe - www.EnivaMembers.com/Income

Also a few other products I have heard about is, Purity Products and also Dr Mercola. If go to their websites they have some vitamins as well.

Anyway, thank you again for posting your experience and I am going to post this on our main page as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a Reliv Distributor and have had NO success in sell the products. I want to terminate my distributorship and return the product I purchased to sell. I was told when I joined up I had one year from the date of joining I could recoop 90% of my cost for the product. I have contacted my the person who recurited me but they have not responded. How do I go about doing this.

The_Reliv_Watchdog said...

Hello - If you return the products to Reliv you will loose more than just 10%. You will also need to pay shipping back to Reliv. I would suggest that you sell your products on eBay. Reliv Classic, Now, and Innergize sell good on eBay. To make money you will need to sell them about 4 Can together. If you have other products they don't sell so well and might be best to return them.

If you don't want to eBay them, I would call Reliv's 800 number and talk to distributor relations. They should be able to tell you how to return them.