Thursday, June 11, 2009

Distributors Lie to Sell Reliv - Dr. Hastings a god?

The following is a post that I received from one of our readers. Thank you for taking the time to send this and if anyone else has some negative results / experience with Reliv, please take a few minutes to send it to us so that others can see that Reliv isn't a miracle drug.

"I recently was visited by my mother in law, who deems Dr Hastings as a god and Reliv as a panacea. She has been bugging me for YEARS to become a distributor and get my kids on it as fast as I can. (Fortunately, I am well-educated in nutrition and health since graduating from a well-respected kinesiology/exercise science program at a state university!) She told me that The university of Illinois recently conducted a study on the glucaeffect (Innergize) product and found that it made history by working 100% of the time for every participant and that no one dropped out of the study. (Supposedly, the researchers did a double blind controlled study and no one knew what the product was except for Hastings himself--all this told to me by my MIL who was trying to impress me, to no avail) Yet, I cannot find these remarkable and newsworthy findings anywhere! BUT I did find that Dr Hastings and Reliv was a corporate sponsor of the Functional Foods program at University of Illinois in 1997...call me a conspiracy theorist but it seems more than coincidental to me that the university chosen to do the study was Hastings' alma mater and the one he sponsors.

LOVE your website!! I check it often! Oh the stories I could tell about my experiences with the one distributor I know!"

1 comment:

Michele said...

I'm so glad I found your blog today. I was going to sign the distributor agreement to save on buying the vit's for my family. My daughter has ongoing stomach/esophagus pain and I was willing to try Reliv since I'd heard so many good things about it but I did not know these vitamins were made up of alot of soy and it is not a good thing to ingest. I highly recommend that everyone watch the movie "Food, Inc" Chipotle sponsored it last year and it is alarming how the large soy company is buying up seed companies. It is all run by greed.