Monday, July 6, 2009

Your Stories Wanted - Reliv Problems

Over the time I have been running this blog I have come under attack by "Pro" Reliv users because I don't publish their positive stories. I have tried to be very clear on this point, the sole purpose of this blog is to give people a chance to share the negative side. If you search the internet there are many pro websites but few negative. Now many pro users will say that this is because the products are so good but I believe that people who have had problems with Reliv simple do nothing.

And so I created this blog to give them a chance to share their stories. If you have had problems with Reliv, their products or business, please take a moment to send us your stories so we can share them with others.

As far as those who want to post a positive story, do it somewhere else as it won't get published here. If you want to discuess, please send me an email and I would be happy to email you personally.

2 comments:

The Dew's said...

I had such a bad experience on Reliv. My blood pressure went THROUGH THE ROOF, and i dont want to hear it's cleaning out my system TYVM.......

i was extremely constipated and well couldnt sleep either.

I was on innergize, classic, fibrestore and soyessentials.

My father's blood pressure as well as my sister in law's as well. I dont find this to be a conicindence. We were all on Fibrestore, classic and innergize.

SCARY SCARY STUFF.

I looked up the patents on the back on innergize and they are for SYNTHETIC chemicals.

i was told this was natural not synthetic.

I've been drinking alkaline Kangen water and that brought DOWN my blood pressure who'd a thought water.

Anonymous said...

I had a sibling turn into a relive zombie. He talked about it so much, we finally had to limit his calls to a few times a month...I don't really think he noticed...he was so busy going to all of these silly meeting and getting in on the rah rah calls. My brother was convinced that his uplink boss was making six figures and he could also, if he just believed more. It was pitiful watching him waste so much money on airline tickets to conventions where he left feeling like a failure. When the meeting came to my town, I reluctantly agreed to go ( mostly to see my two nephews).

While there, I "met" so many phony people. I thought I was going to vomit. I wanted to snatch the kids and run out of there like the place was on fire.

-----------
Seeing him get sucked into this cult was painful to watch. The "intervention" had all the passion found in one of those pro life vs pro choice debates. No matter what he would not even entertain that this could be a pyramid.

The final straw:
He tried to sell this crap to all of his relatives during a thanksgiving dinner.
My brother tried to sell this stuff to our elderly grandmother (at retail)