Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Reliv Distributors Mislead and Lie

The following if from one of our readers. We have seen and heard this time and time again. I remember many such stories during my time in Reliv. These distributors don't care about anything accept making money and they will tell you anything so that they can keep stealing your money. When they come knocking on your door, DON'T LET THEM IN. You will save 100s or even 1000s of dollars.

"I was told that using Reliv would help my daughter regain some functionality and more clear-headedness as a result of CP. Of course I knew this was not likely, but I thought the additional vitamins might be good for her overall health. Our entire family took reliv for 4 months, faithfully and the only thing that happened was that I gained 20 pounds (which was not a good thing). Our salesperson just scoffed at me and said, 'well you obviously were using it WRONG. EVERY SINGLE PERSON who has EVER used Reliv has benefitted. You need to be on it at least a year.' I wish she had said that to me upfront. Then I would have known to RUN."

No comments: