Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bemer Mat Natural Healing Without Vitamins

I don't usually get involved in suggesting any other products but I would encourage you to look at this one. I AM NOT making any money off this.

"Those of you who know me, know I have a passion for improving health naturally.  I am really excited about a medical device I have recently been introduced to by Dr. Todd Weilly.    We have long known  that micro circulation is the key to good health, whether it be our brain, eyes, limbs, digestion………..I would ask you to take the time to watch the short video below that will explain how easy it can be to restore micro circulation improving eye health, neuropathy, healing decubitus ulcers, many other diseases that are caused by poor circulation.  I have had nothing short of miraculous results in my clinic helping people improve  feeling to their legs and getting rid of their “pins and needles” by restoring circulation to their extremities.   I have had several people notice an improvement with one treatment who suffered from glaucoma and macular degeneration.  One gentlemen left my office to go to the eye doctor for his check up on his glaucoma and the doctor said it was gone! Several of my clients have stated that after one treatment their  “pepper spots” in their eyes have disappeared.  Two of my clients have poor circulation and swelling due to knee surgery.  Both showed immediate improvement after treatment with reduced swelling and pain. I have two clients who have neuropathy due to chemo in the feet.  Both have felt tremendous relief after several treatments with the pain and swelling improving.   The matt does nothing more than improve micro circulation.  The body does the healing without the negative side effects of medicine, or surgery. Of course each person is going to have different results as their body potentially is going to heal on its own time but what we have seen so far is nothing short of amazing!   Please take a few minutes to watch the video and be amazed.  This technology has been in used in  42 countries of the world, was developed in Germany 15 years ago. Finally it is in the USA!

www.bemeramerica/deemiller

Sincerely, Dee Miller
208-448-2808"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An interesting article about Reliv products containing lead

http://www.3footcrowbar.com/2013/08/why-i-believe-reliv-international-is_14.html

Anonymous said...

This comment is unrelated to the post itself, but generally related to this blog and Reliv.

I have a family friend that is a distributor for Reliv and after 6 or 7 months of them asking me to consider becoming a seller, I promised to look into it. This blog and its posts have given me the information to walk away from this product. The products sold through Reliv seem, in an informal term, sketchy.

I'd like to thank the creator of this blog, the posts from people who have had negative experiences with Reliv products for giving the other side of the story.

Reliv products seem dangerous, addictive, and unhealthy when you really look at it.

Thanks again.