Sunday, October 14, 2007

Reliv - Some Facts Seldom Known

I would like to thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog and I hope that you take some time to read some of my posts. Sadly I think that many people that visit come with a bias and are blind to the other side of Reliv. In the past I have seen articles about how MLM companies become a Cult and I think this true about many involved in Reliv. The Love of money is a dangerous thing and thus many are blind to what really happens in Reliv and other companies.

But here are some of the FACTS that many Distributors don't tell you when you join up. Maybe you aren't one of these but I would dare to say that most fail to tell their future downline the whole truth.

They DON'T tell you that you must "re-qualify" every year. To re-qualify you MUST buy another 5,000 dollars of Retail products in one month or you must sell 3,000 dollars of retail products two months in a row.

They DON'T tell you that you MUST pay the Signup fee of 40$ every single year.

They DON'T tell you that you MUST sell 1,000 dollars a month in order to get 4% of your downlines business or 2,000 dollars a month to get 8%.

They DON'T tell you that you CANNOT use any form of online sales for selling off your products. No website, No eBay, No Online ACCEPT the Reliv website and this is just a waste of time.

They DON'T tell you that you MUST file forms every month to Reliv to show how much you have sold. Currently I think very few actually do this but it's still required by Reliv Policy.

This is just to name a few of the items I was not told when I joined and I am sure many don't know this. Many are convinced to join Reliv at the 40% Level which is the highest discount level so they can get the products cheaper for themselves.

If you want to get the products cheaper, go to eBay, you can get them for a 25 to 35% discount and you don't need to deal with the business part.

While some do succeed in Reliv, what about the Millions who fail that we don't hear about? What about the Millions who are encouraged to CHARGE the products so they can join the company? What about the Millions who have 100s of products that they can't get rid of?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree totally. I too was charmed by the "business opportunity" illustrations. I love the line, "Can you find three people to help?" And then help them find three people.

The_Reliv_Watchdog said...

Hello Poster - Thank you so much for your comments. Could you please give us a little bit more detail about your experence? Please email it to me at, relivwatchdog@gmail.com

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Nevermind that Reliv allows you to return your product that you purchase for up to one year of signing up for a 90% refund. Basically, if you fail at selling the product you purchase to start at MA, you risk losing only $325 if you don't consume any of the product yourself.

The_Reliv_Watchdog said...

Yes this is right! I know of at least one person that got really sick and could not take the products themselves and had to mail them back to Reliv and take an extreme loss on them. Loosing 10% right off is just part of the loss when mailing the products back. I am sure that the person is also responsible for postage also.

It's really terrible, first of all Reliv wants you to spend 40$ to sign up, then spend 3,200$ for products, then if you fail, loose 10% + shipping to send everything back to them so they can destroy the products.