Monday, October 22, 2007

WARNING - Reliv SoySentials Ruined My Health

I really don't have much to say about the story below. I think once you read it, you will understand. Though I have heard many other stories about SoySentials causing problems for women. It is really too bad the FDA does not do more checking but please send me your stories so that others don't have to repeat these problems.

Reliv and Soysentials"
Posted by Rondi on 06:01:31 2/15/2006


I sold Reliv several years ago. I also started
using the products Classic and SoySentials. To make
a long story short, At first I felt that Soysentials had
helped me with my menopausal symptoms. I took it for
almost 11/2 years give or take. The longer I took it the
worse I started to feel. My hair started falling out, my
nails were breaking, terrible brain fog, memory loss,
anxiety attacks, joint pain especially in my hips, vision
problems, rash on my upper eyelids, eventually I had to
stop working which was very traumatic for me. Upon
going to my doctor he informed me that my thyroid
numbers were the worse they had seen, not to mention
I had developed osteoporosis and a blood clotting
condition. In the process of seeking knowledge about
my new condition I came across many sites talking
about soy and thyroid. Everything I read sounded
exactly like me. It wasn't hard to figure out the reason
for my rapidly developing health issues! Recently I met
a women who is much worse than I, she too had
faithfully used Soysentials from Reliv. This is my story, I
will not make any money by saying this, I have nothing
to gain from spreading this information, except peace of
mind that maybe I can stop someone from having to
suffer like I have. Check out the website
westin.a.price.com or just punch in soy and thyroid.
Good Luck and be careful!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Does this mean that the Reliv product contains SoySentials which is not good for the health? I know that too much of soy products are bad for our health. Does Reliv have a base of soy produts?

The_Reliv_Watchdog said...

Hello Emily,

Thank you for taking the time to read through my blog. I do hope that you have found some helpful information.

Many of the Reliv products, (Classic, NOW, Kid's NOW, SoySential, etc) are Soy Based. I am not sure how many grams of Soy you get but if you are taking more than the recommended dosage by Reliv you are increasing this considerablly.

I would suggest that you try other products such as Life-Force, Vibe, or Dr. Organics as they contain no Soy and are completely natural.

Unknown said...

Just out of curiosity- are you a distributor for any of Life-force, Vibe, or Dr. Organics? Please pardon me for asking this because I am researching on Reliv. I am a very skeptical person and don't consume soy products often. I live in Asia so will I be able to get the products you mentioned?

The_Reliv_Watchdog said...

Hello Again - I encourage you to look and think carefully before taking Reliv. Sadly the majority of the sites you will find will paint Reliv with glowing colors. I think most who have had a bad experience with Reliv simply stay quiet.

And no, I am not a distributor for these other companies. After my MLM (Multi Level Marketing) experience with Reliv, I will never join this type of company again. Thankfully I didn't loose money like 90% of those who join but still my experience was less than favorable and people that I called friends almost lied to get me to join.

Here are some addresses of people who sell or the company websites for these other companies. I don't know if you have access eBay but you can buy many of them there also.

Dr. Organics - www.puredrorganics.com

Lifeforce - http://www.homebusinesstruths.com/

Eniva Vibe - www.EnivaMembers.com/Income

Anonymous said...

Did your hair grow back eventually?