Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hello Everyone - I would encourage everyone to read the follow post by one of our readers. I am so thankful that people like this take the time to share their experiences with us.

Thanks for getting the truth out!! Almost 5 years ago I used Reliv, it was suppose to be safe enough for babies. Well menopause sent me down the Reliv path. I started using Soysentials twice a day, at first I thought my hot flashes were subsiding along with some other typical menopause symptoms, but as I continued using the product I slowly started noticing negative changes. My distributor told me to increase the soysentials so stupidly I did. Needless to say I ended up with full blown osteoporosis, Hashimotos thyroid, blood clotting issues, etc. etc. The loss of bone happened so rapidly that my dentist noticed it in my yearly check up. He said that my jaw bone had shrunk considerably,he was very concerned. I told him I had been using a soy product by Reliv and he said he was using soy and had noticed serious hair loss. He is no longer using soy either. I also met a lady who had been doing Reliv's Soysentials and she too had almost exactly the same problems. Please keep spreading the news, I have waited 5 years to hear someone speak out against Reliv. Thank you so much for this site. R.D

No comments: