Thursday, June 26, 2008

Reliv and Soy Dangers - Is there Proof?

Hello Readers! - Below is a question I received from one of our readers. I thought that you all might like to read the question and answer.

I was wondering, have you ever found any research published that shows the ill effects of soy, excessive vitamin intake, or Reliv itself? I NEED resources to show my mother in law...the problem is I don't know where to look. If you have any information, especially some from resources that are non-partisan like doctors or research labs in universities, i'd really appreciate it.

My Response;

I have many articles on my Blog but I will give you the website that I got them from so you get find them easier.


For Soy - http://www.soyonlineservice.co.nz/index.htm

Soy is the easiest to prove that it's dangerous. You will find many articles at the link above. Also you can find some good articles at,

www.mercola.com

You will need to register at that one but they have some really good articles also. You will want to search for Soy and also you can do a search at the Mercola website for high dosage vitamins. I have found a few articles about this as well.

If you have anymore questions, let me know!

June 26, 2008 10:28 AM

Delete

No comments: