Monday, July 7, 2008

Reliv, Soy, and Alternatives

Below is another Post that we received from one of our readers. I have posted the original post and my response for you to read.

After reading several comments, I have decided not to buy into the reliv product. Everything I heard rang true to what I read on your site. My question now is for someone that could give advice on what to do next. My husband and I are both healthy but approaching middle age. We need a good vitamin regimen which the reliv product at first seemed to offer.
There are a few issues with our family that the reliv product was said to be able to help.

--nutrition and energy for mom and dad
--pms and acne for teen girls
--winter illnesses

I was on the Mercola chat and didn't get much help.

I have seen that the krill oil would be beneficial.

If anyone could give suggestion, I would be grateful.

I am looking for reasonable non synthetic source of vitamins

Thanks,
Denise in MI

My Response;

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for writing.
Since I have not gone around trying a bunch of products to see how they are the only thing I can do is offer some suggestions that I have received from others.
Sadly, if you want a vitamin like Reliv, most of them are about the same price and are connected with the whole Multi Level Marketing ring. But these other vitamins do offer an all natural, non soy base which I think is worth looking into. And as always I would suggest looking for them on eBay first as it will save "joining up" and you will still get a discount.
Dr. Organics - www.puredrorganics.com MLM
Lifeforce - http://lifeforce.net/ MLM
Eniva Vibe - MLM
Dr. Mercola's Vitamins www.mercola.com NON - MLM
Otherwise if you want a cheaper alternative I have heard a few people say to just take a couple of Children's Flintstone Vitamins or another Adult Vitamin. If you want something that is high dosage, I would look at ALL-ONE or Purity Products. I have seen the ALL-ONE in the Health Food section at the store or you could get it Online from the company. And online also for Purity Products.
Anyway I hope this helps! If you have anymore questions please feel free to contact me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FUCK RELIV. THAT SCAM SUCKS!