Friday, August 22, 2008

Wanted - Reliv Compensation Plan Info

Hello Readers - I am looking for the info on Reliv's Compensation Plan. I tried to log into my old account but I guess they have finally removed me from the system. At once point I was able to get slides and stuff online. Anyway I am looking for the percents that are paid out. 8% to the first level, 6% to the second level, etc. Also I am wanting to know how much more you get as you become Key or Star Directors (can't remember how it's called anymore). Please send info to, relivwatchdog@gmail.com Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad they have taken you off the list!!!!

The_Reliv_Watchdog said...

You know, I am glad also! After reading about the dangers of Soy and what it can do to babies, children, and women, I am very thankful that they removed me. I kept track of the people that bought from me and I had to contact them and warn them about the dangers of Soy. Thankfully some listen and I was able to save them from the dangers of Reliv. I just hope that you learn this before it's too late or you ruin someone else's life.

The sad thing, I just wish those who were running Reliv cared more about people than making money. The whole circumstance with me getting kicked out was ALL about them making money than me helping people.