Thursday, October 2, 2008

Reliv is Bad for Your Health

Since I started this blog more than a year ago, many have posted comments attacking me for saying that Reliv is bad for you. I want to remind everyone reading this blog that my purpose is to post negative stories about Reliv. If you don't agree or want to post your positive stories, please post them somewhere else. I will not post them!

Wheither I am right or wrong is for each person to decide for themselves. The purpose of my blog is to give people a chance to see both sides of the story.

I will admit that Reliv has helped some people but I also firmly believe that it has done nothing or hurt even more people. The dangers of Soy are well researched and there is a lot of proof. If you are looking to make money, MLM is not the place! With Reliv and almost all of the other MLM companies more than 99% of people fail! Why go into debt to help make those at the top richer!

And please, if you are a woman and taking Reliv, I would encourage you to look into Thermography. For more info please visit, www.breastthermography.com for more info.

No comments: