Thursday, September 25, 2008

Reliv May Cause High Blood Pressure

Here is a post from one of our readers!

"I was a Reliv distributor for about one year. After using the product for
just a month or so I noticed that my normally low blood pressure 115/59 was
really high. It went up to 195/90. I was 52 years old, health and active.
I called my upline and they assured me that it would level out after a few
weeks. Well, after a few weeks I was tired of the shakes and was gaining
weight as well as very gassy. I was also told the gas would go away. Yah
right. My gas didn't go away, my blood pressure didn't come down for TWO
YEARS! I am so thankful that I quit taking the product as I have spoken
with a lot of people who have had the same experience. Reliv is high in
phyto-estrogens which promote neoangiogenisis vein production in the breasts
that feed cancer tumors. It also will put a protective coat around cancer
cells so that the bodies immune system can not penetrate and destroy it.
Please go to breastthermography.com for more info on breast cancer and how
soy and flax help promote it."

No comments: