Sunday, September 13, 2009

Looking for New Stories

Hello Everyone,

First of all I want to thank you for reading my blog. Life has been really busy and so it's hard to keep it updated like I should but I do try my best. But we are ALWAYS looking for your stories.

Please REMEMBER that we are NOT looking for success stories. There are other blogs / websites that will post your success stories. I have devoted my blog to people who want to share the TRUTH about Reliv and share their stories of how Reliv has not helped or even hurt them worse. There are many out there and my purpose is to provide a please for people to share so that others may have a chance to see both sides.

Too many Distributors will lie to you because they DON'T care about your health as much as they care about their pockets. I have seen this TOO many times.

And NO, I don't have an axe to grind as so many like to write and tell me. I just want both sides of the story to be told. YES, Reliv does help some but at the same time as many if not more are harmed or not helped at all. If the Distributors would share this info I would not need to! Start telling the truth and stop telling people to take more than the recommended so you can pad your pockets.

Sorry, I ranted there a bit! Please send your stories!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friday, Sept 4th 2009, Chesterfield, Mo. - Reliv International Inc., announces $2.1 million buyout after
Founding Distributor 'calls it quits'

Mike Williams of Eureka, Mo. has officially thrown in the towel and sold his distributorship along with his
entire downline, now directly owned by the company itself, according to filings with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission, Aug 30th 2009.

Mr. Williams declined comment regarding his decisions to leave, citing only irreconcilable differences with the company.

The distributorship was one of the more notable, highly-paid positions in Reliv's history.

At closing, company Chairman, President and Chief Executive Mr. Robert L. Montgomery agreed to pay Mike Williams and his wife Julie, a lump sum total of $500,000 in liquid cash assets in addition to paying off over $215,000 of credit card debt that Williams incurred through per diem and living expenses during recent promotional road-tours the company had obligated he perform prior to his Aug 30th selloff.

Reliv will be obligated to write cheques for the remaining $1.3 million in cash installments of nearly $20,000 per mo paid from its profits over several years. Payments include a 5% fixed interest on the adjusted balance, paid to the order of Mike and Julie Williams.

Reliv International of Chesterfield, Mo. is a multi-level marketing (MLM) manufacturer of Soy-based non-FDA approved dietary supplements.

Reliv International and its Board of Directors no longer meet compliance requirements for membership with NASDAQ and is forbidden from using NASDAQ membership logos or insignia in its marketing collateral henceforth (effective as of 05/09).

Maria said...

I WILL write my story for you shortly. I have been ill for years (about 4 years now) and am only 43 years old. A brief intro - a "friend" saw my and my Husband's desperate want to get well. After telling us to "charge it" we did, and it never worked. I will be back on soon - I am homeschooling my child, who has special needs (and I am from NJ, we do not homeschool there too much, but in GA the teachers can not spell) but I WILL be back to share my story. Sincerely, M who is SO happy to have found you!!!!! Reliv STINKS