Sunday, October 3, 2010

Your Stories Wanted - Reliv Negative Stories

Hello Readers - I am constantly getting comments from "pro-reliv" people and I delete them. Many have wrote and wondered why I haven't posted their comments, I did not create this blog for the positive about Reliv. There are many websites and phone calls were you can hear those phony stories. My sole purpose for this blog is to give people a chance to see the other side, the negative side of Reliv without having to wade through all of the other BS posted online or what you hear from a money hungry distributor. So please, if you intend to post something positive, don't waste you time as it won't get posted.

If you have some negative stories or experience, please send it to us so others can learn from your mistakes!

No comments: