Sunday, September 9, 2007

Reliv is a Waste of Hard Earned Money

I think that many have been "conned" like this buyer's product review says. Way too many are promised results that never happen. If you are one of these that were promised results but got none or someone who had negative results please send us an email with your story. Our email address is, relivwatchdog@gmail.com

"Reliv is a hoax and a waste of hard earned money
by grammapecos ,Jul 09 '07

Pros: tasted terrible---save your money--- by a one-a-day for pennies on the dollar compared to Reliv

Cons: save your money--- by a one-a-day for pennies on the dollar compared to Reliv


I was conned into buying this so called "Miracle Cure" for everything. After one month of taking the powder and $40.00 later. No difference, was not doing anything that my one a day didn't do, only I urinated more. Which meant my body didn't need all the extra mg of vitamins they add to the can.

I took the can to my Doctor for his opinion.

STATED: "the largest money makin scam since Amway and said I was just as well off to continue with my regular vitamins.""

No comments: