Thursday, November 8, 2007

RELIV DID NOTHING FOR ME

The stats show that 90% of people who join the Reliv Business Opportunity fail. This makes me wonder how many taking the products end up with no results and try to get their money back like this person below? Sadly people usually only share when something is working for them. The Internet is full of pro Reliv sites but those who are willing to really share their stories are few and far between. For the most part, if you are just looking for a good multi vitamin, I would suggest saving your money and buy something cheaper. The high dosage of Reliv and the high soy are not good for you.

DID NOTHING FOR ME
by harryhails ,Apr 18 '06

Pros: Wide variety of vitamins
Cons: Ridiculously expensive. An absolute RIPOFF!

I have been taking Reliv Now for a month and its has done absolutely nothing. I was told by a family friend who sells the stuff how amazing it is and what it did for her. (of course she is going to say its amazing SHE SELLS IT LOL!) I told her how expensive it was and she assured me its worth it. She said don't worry i'll give you your money back if no results, so I'm getting money back. it cost total $81(AUS) for 1 month supply. OMG I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!!

Sure people MAY get some results but NOT ME!

You can buy complete multivitamins which have got the same ingredients for a fraction of the price this stuff!

1 comment:

The Dew's said...

my distributor did not like that i didnt want to sign on right away. I told her i 'll see results first.

Skeptic as i was......i was right. it's awful stuff.