Monday, February 4, 2008

Reliv Tore Apart My Family - Be Warned

The following is a comment that we received to our Post about Cults and MLMs. I thought that this was worth publishing in the main blog as a post because it gives a serious warning to people joining Reliv or other MLMs. The drive to make money can cause you to turn away from family and friends who are unwilling to accept your new way of life. Reliv and MLMs are dangerous and I encourage you to stay WAY away from the business part of it. If you want to try the products, buy them on eBay. Please send us your stories and be sure to read our past stories.

"After reading this I can tell you first hand that this is so true. As a bystander overlooking my family I can tell you that my Aunt and Uncle are really big into this "Reliv" thing. So much to where they have shunned their whole family and told all of us that we are non-Christians for the way that we are acting about not wanting to take Reliv. They have literally called all of us liars and that we are the reason that all of this is occurring...it is nothing that they have done but we are the ones doing and saying everything. They have totally disobeyed my grandparents and broken their hearts about all of this all because "Reliv" the so-called miracle medicine would help them live forever and be like teenagers again when in fact all it did was make them even sicker and less better and not even realizing what they are doing because they are so brainwashed in this "Reliv" stuff! So I just wanted to let everyone know to beware of this because it can happen to your family and has happened to many others relivs goal is to take control! STAY AWAY FROM RELIV!!!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that your aunt and uncle chose to behave that way, but it seems to me that it is more of a character flaw and misperception on their part than a fault of the product itself.

The_Reliv_Watchdog said...

Hi Anonymous,

OMG!!!! While I understand that not everyone is the same, I do find it hard to believe that you would make a statement like this. I attended a number of Reliv meetings and I have met more than my share of Reliv and other MLM distributors and I TOTALLY understand this person's comment.

Most if not all MLMs, Reliv included, push, shove, jam, belittle, cram, etc etc etc their products down anyone's throat they can. Family, Friends, Strangers, Neighbors, Church Members, etc are NOT exempt from these attacks. Sadly I also understand why they do. They have been suckered by the idea they can "make money" and some quit good paying jobs so they can make millions. Sadly they are forced into pushing products on every sucker they can find.