Thursday, April 10, 2008

Reliv Lied - Reliv's Terrible Return Policy

Below is part 2 of the experience I received from one of our readers. As she has learned, Reliv is not as honorable as you may have been led to believe. Yes they do offer an unconditional money back guarantee but it's good for only 30 days. I have heard many many many distributors tell their customers that they might not feel the results for at least 2 or 3 months. And this is way past the normal 30 day return policy. If you fall for this trick, kiss your money good bye. And if Reliv was truly honorable, they would offer a 90 money back policy.

"I Got a great response from these folks at Reliv.........NOT...

I simply asked for a refund of my mom's money, very cordially, and oh, guess what...
they said no..(are you surprised???)

I did get to speak to a woman from Ohio though, ..who would not give me any information, but tried to tell me that the first ingredient on the label was not "fructose"...omg... These people are so "trained" to deny any wrong doing, that they straight out lie about it...
Needless to say, I'm going to continue to attempt to get her $$ back based on the simple premise that the label says "If you are not completely satisfied for "ANY" reason, you are entitled to your money back" ...Their response was "well it has been over 30 days."..
my response was "Well, had my mom not solely relied on the fact that you told her to not only "take more"... but she needed to take if for at least 90 days before seeing any results, than she could have got her money back in 30 days"...I asked why they tell people that, and the man told me "I never forced your mother to buy it"..
.I told him she trusted what he was saying to be true...and that is where the deception and misrepresentation comes in...
Needless to say they (it was a conference call) continued to say they did not have to refund her money, so they would not. I explained that any reputable company who has a written guarantee of satisfaction, would want to make sure that their customers were satisfied...They proceeded to state that I was the one who was being un-reasonable...
The man who sold my mom the product kept claiming he "loved my mother"...he said "she is such a wonderful woman"

I then told him if he did in fact "love her" then he'd simply try to help her, by giving her $215.00 back......For a woman who is 82, and on a fixed income, $215.00 is huge...
Once again, thanks for your time in listening to my situation,
and I'll let you know how things go for us...

I'm so not thinking I'm going to just let this ride...They are not in this to HELP ANYONE!!!
They are trained soldiers, who are in this only for the money, and to get people to buy as much as they can so they get richer..."

And my responce;

Honestly I am not surprised. While many in Reliv claim they are trying to "Nourish the World" (This it the motto of Reliv), I have always felt that MOST are there to make money and they will do anything to accomplish this. The people that brought us into Reliv were friends and they didn't directly lie to us but got as close as they could. They did cover a lot of the facts or maybe they forgot to tell us. :)

Sadly, I don't know if there is much that you can do. Normally it's the Distributor who sold the products to your mom that should issue the refund. The company itself does not do this. And so if this man is so bad as to not issue a refund you are kind of stuck.

Personally while I was selling Reliv I never had to issue any refunds but my mom (my direct up line) had a number of people come to her and many of them were past 30 days. My mom could not tell anyone no and so she gave them their money back.

Anyway, I am really sorry this has happened to you. And this is exactly why I have created my blog. I want to give other people a chance to read these stories before they fall for the same lies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi i'm not trying to get in an argument over anything but I'm personally not a reliv distributor my mother is and I know you say that the company is just out there to make money and not focusing on the health benefits. When really in all actuality they give us the opportunity to make money and enjoy life.Don't you want to make money? From what i've researched about Reliv i've noticed that they address both financial and health benefits so its really a win win situation if you ask me. I've heard of people who haven't even graduated high school and they became Reliv distributors and now they are making a 6 figure income! To me that seems pretty special.

The_Reliv_Watchdog said...

Hi Krazykelc,

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for wanting to be honest.

First of all, I must say that you are right. Not everyone in Reliv is trying to make money. Some are concerned about the Health of others and are willing to help them even if it means selling at cost or giving products away. BUT at the same time, I must say that MOST or at least a large majority are simply selling the products to make money. They don't care if someone can or can't afford the products. They say, "Charge It". Many are extremely unwilling to sell at cost or at least at some sort of discount.

While I was selling Reliv, I did sell to many people at a lower cost or at my cost and I have received many thank you letters from them. They said their "other distributor" was unwilling and only wanted to make money. This is sad!!!

And I see you have also "heard the stories". Yes I have heard these stories too but I have never met any of them. I sat and listened to a Silver Ambassador (Those who are higher up in the company that do training) tell about their children making these large incomes. And I thought, "Of course, they are just feeding off their parents position." The normal Joe wanting to start out isn't going to make this kind of money unless they already have an in with the company.

And when it comes right down to it, less than 1% of everyone who joins Reliv are making money. The other 99% are loosing money and going into debt. I am here to try and help those 99% make the right choice and save their money.

Anonymous said...

I see where your coming from and well I'll have to agree with you somewhat but you've got to admit this is an amazing development. Also with any workplace or organization your going to have people who do whatever they may be doing for the financial aspect. Personally i think that is wrong and sad but like I said, some people are just that way and let it be on their conscience. I understand it is pricey and with all the things it does for people I would pay anything when it comes to my life and the lives of others. Also I love what your doing don't get me wrong everybody has a right to their opinion but this is the ONLY site I have found that has anything bad to say about Reliv. Im no brain surgeon but thats gotta tell you something. Thanks for your time.

The_Reliv_Watchdog said...

I do know some people that have had results from the Reliv products. And if you go back and read many of my responses to posters, I tell almost everyone, if you are getting results great.

Part of my reason for starting this Blog and hopefully someday a website, was due to the fact that there is little information about the negative side of Reliv. As I said in my last comment, Reliv has a 99% fail rate and so people have bad experiences they just aren't publishing them. But if you want to take the time, research out the dangers of Soy. This is Reliv's biggest problem and since Reliv is so high in Soy, it's something serious to consider.

And there are so many other companies out there right now selling the "Miracle Cure". Reliv isn't the only one that has helped people. Many of these other products are made from 100% natural ingredients taken from Natural Vegetable or Fruit. To me, this sounds a whole lot better than taking the risks of Soy.

If you want take a moment, I would suggest that you check out this link. I don't know anything about this product yet but it does look interesting.

www.jonathan.provibranthealth.com