Sunday, April 13, 2008

Reliv Support Calls - Are they true?

Here is the last that I heard from our poster. This is the 3rd response and if I get anymore emails I will pass them on for you to read. It is sad what Reliv has done to people around the world. Please read her email and my response.
"Once again thanks for taking the time to reply...
I'm so glad you set up your web site so people can learn from others mistakes...like ours...
Unfortunately, I think the people that these companies target, are so trusting .... they don't even check the web...They figure that "it has to be so", if the sales people from this company believe so highly in it...(and may even be people from church or the gym...)
These companies also give out phone numbers of piped in alleged "success stories" to help boost their "spin" on this product......omg...
All I did was "Google" Reliv...and instead of information concerning "nutrition", you immediately get information on "multilevel marketing"..and "how to make money "selling Reliv"...
If this was a legit nutritional company, caring primarily on nutrition for people, then there would be a lot more goggles concerning the health benefits of this product...(after all they have been around for what 20 years???)...and there simply is not...Most of the hits are about the "pyramid effect of marketing and how to make money..." That should be a sure sign to anyone considering taking this product!!!
It just makes me sad...

It is helpful, however, when someone can learn from another's mistakes... like the "real people" on your website... . without having to make the same mistakes themselves...
Once again thanks for your support regarding this situation, and I wish you the best ...

My Responce;

Sad but true! I have had a couple of people contact me saying that they were considering joining and after reading some of my information were having second thoughts. I can only hope they stayed away.

I think some of these stories they share are true but I also think many of them are fake. I have sat through some of these Reliv meetings and listened to people share their personal testimonies. I know these people and I know what fixed them and it wasn't Reliv but Reliv got the credit so they could sell more and make more money.

Reliv pays out a very high portion of the money sold to each upline. I always thought that if a company cared so much about helping people, they should drop the MLM and sell their products directly at a much cheaper cost. But they don't and this only proves that they want to make money.

2 comments:

The_Reliv_Watchdog said...

Hello Posters - I just wanted to remind everyone that this Blog is for the purpose of posting stories about the negative side of Reliv. I am sure that some of you have had good experiences with Reliv and if you wish to continue taking the risks of the high Soy, this is your problem. But please DON'T send me positive stories as I won't publish them.

Anonymous said...

Reliv steals $$$$$$ from innocent people. The rich get richer and thats it. Same people make $$$$
Its just a pipe dream product doesnt work and it tastes horrible.