Sunday, August 26, 2007

Reliv Damaged My Body

Here is a Review of Reliv that I found while surfing the Internet. It is very hard to find negative information about the Reliv products but once in a while it is possible. The experience that this person had I think is very common. I know of another situation where the local Distributor told the Customer NOT to listen to what the doctors were saying as "The Doctors Don't know Anything". I think many of the Reliv Distributors have so much blind faith in the company and the "success stories" that they are willing to not listen to the doctors. And as you can see, this person below paid dearly for the stupidity of the person selling her Reliv.

"Reliv damaged my body
by health10 ,Apr 20 '06

Pros: It is mixed with liquid and is fairly easy to take.
Cons: This product damaged my nervous system and I am ultra sensitive to certain medications now.

I took Reliv products for 5 months to help alleviate arthritis. I had some burning sensations under my skin, but continued taking it because the distributor said this was normal and would eventually go away, and I was going through detox. They also said I could take Reliv with medications, which I think is dangerous, after my experience. I finally quit taking it because I was having pain in my chest, burning under my skin, and throbbing in my head. It has been almost a year and a half since I quit taking it, and I am still having problems. I also have developed an ultra sensitivity to taking certain medications and vitamins. Taking Reliv was one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made. I think these products should have to go through FDA approval."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, I wish all these vitamin supplement products would have to go through FDA testing, that way we would know which ones work and which ones gives us expensive urine.

MalunggayRepublic said...

expensive urine.. I like that. LOL